Monday, May 30, 2011

Why Cambodia??


God has given me a clear vision of all nations knowing God and having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I believe in being kingdom minded and sharing the gospel to those who have not heard of this free gift of salvation. I have been given a second chance at life, and I know its is Gods will for my life to share my testimony and life with those of the Cambodia nation. So how do you share your faith?
I believe it is Gods will for our life to live with the Cambodians in relationship and community, and share our lives with them. Through these relationships and at the right time we will share our faith with our friends. We will share our love for our heavenly father with our friends, and through these relationships we know God will see others come to love him just as we do. We are all called to higher living and calling in Christ. We want to step out and say "Yes Lord, we will go" use us and open doors so we can go to live in Cambodia and serve you, and be the light, the example that so many Cambodians are seeking. If they are not seeking, then we want the opportunity to cross paths with them, to be in reach, so that the Holy Spirit might guide them into our lives.

No comments: